Meet Baxter (10016) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 155
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Armenian, Caucasian, Czech, Slovakian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. French / Student, Athlete
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Pos
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
As a collegiate cross country and track runner, Baxter has a runner’s body; he is thin with long, lean muscles. He has a medium skin tone that is usually very tan due to his time spent running in the sun. Baxter has large, green/ brown eyes and straight brown hair. He has a clean, clear complexion which shows the few freckles he has (which seem to become more prominent with time in the sun). With his broad smile and athletic build, Baxter is a very attractive young man.
Baxter always comes in smiling ear to ear and his jovial attitude is contagious. Baxter is naturally happy with a laid-back demeanor with his friends and family but at the same time is driven and goal oriented. He is very analytical but definitely has a sweet side and always does his best to improve himself and those around him. His goal in life is “to be remembered as somebody who had an impression on others and who made everything around him better.” We love this attitude and believe it is one of the many characteristics that make Baxter a magnificent donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.
Since this donor is a carrier for 1 or more conditions, we require that you and your care provider fill out the Informed Consent document found HERE
This consent form needs to be completed and sent to us, prior to shipment.