Meet Benedict (9941) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'04"
- Weight (lbs): 190
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Biology / Science and Math Tutor
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 3
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Benedict is tall with a lean, yet muscular build. He has wavy, brown hair that makes his blue eyes pop. He has full, pink lips that part to display a wide, warm smile. Benedict has rounded, symmetrical features. He is usually clean shaven, showing off his smooth complexion and light freckles on his nose and cheeks.
Benedict is athletic, artistic, and intelligent; truly a jack of all trades. He loves to draw and also played a variety of sports when he was younger, ran multiple marathons in college and currently enjoys rock climbing, weight lifting and biking. Benedict has a particular interest in biology and genetics and hopes to work on developing vaccines to combat disease outbreak in the future. Benedict is a sweet and caring person that is always ready to engage in thoughtful conversation and we truly believe he is an amazing donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.