Meet Brock (9948) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Native American
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Elementary Education, Dance / Software Developer
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Brock is tall with lean, well defined muscles. He is extremely active, participating in high intensity workouts and dance. Brock has sharp, angular facial features including prominent cheek bones. He has thick, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He usually keeps his face clean shaven to show off his medium toned complexion. Brock is a very attractive young man.
Brock is very intelligent and driven to accomplish his goals. He currently works as a software developer, but hopes to transition into the world of dance as a choreographer in the future, a passion he discovered later in his life. Brock is always organized and very to the point and we appreciate his combination of intelligence, creativity and passion.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.