Meet Bryson (9971) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 205
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, Finnish, German, Irish, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Psychology / Gym Manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Bryson is strong and muscular, with big arms and a large chest. He has a very bright and friendly face. He has large blue eyes, a long nose, full, wide lips, round cheeks, and an oval jawline. He has a light tan and bright blonde hair. All around, he comes across as very amicable and charming.
Bryson stays busy working full time as a gym manager, while going back to school for a degree in design to fulfill his lifetime goal of becoming a footwear designer for a major athletic company. Besides being committed to staying in amazing shape, Bryson also has a passion for art, drawing, fashion, and psychology. He has a very confident and easy-going attitude and is always very fun to talk with. If you are looking for someone who is athletic, charismatic, and creative, Bryson would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.