Meet Harold (12003) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 210
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Polish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: Some college, Mathematics / Landscaper
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Harold has a rugged, outdoorsy look about him, with full, thick, light brown hair, a blonde-brown beard, and a large frame with broad shoulders and big, muscular arms. He has bold blue eyes, a medium, rosy-toned complexion, and a rounded face.
Harold grew up in a huge, creatively-inclined family, and is very close with everybody. He comes from a long line of singers, film makers, and artists. He too is particularly interested in drawing and screenwriting, although his academic career was mostly in Mathematics. Harold has a friendly, laid-back, demeanor and a great sense of humor. We think he’s a great donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.