Meet Jacob (9985) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 176
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Irish, Syrian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Finance / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Jacob is tall with broad shoulders and a strong build. He is extremely athletic and plays water polo competitively as well as several other sports recreationally. Jacob has dark brown hair and long eye lashes that contrast beautifully with his large green eyes. He has a medium skin tone that will tan with time in the sun, especially after spending some time at the beach. Jacob has rounded facial features and a shy smile that shows off his straight white teeth.
Jacob is kind, quiet and laid back, helping him to fit in easily with any group of people. His friends have described him as incredibly thoughtful and wise beyond his years. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Jacob answered, “I like to think I have good genes, and I understand there is a lot of demand for sperm donors from families that wouldn't be able to have a kid otherwise.” Jacob is a donor that is sweet and thoughtful, making him a fabulous friend and donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.