Meet Jared (9953) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 230
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, Irish, Puerto Rican, Swiss
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: M.D. / Emergency Room Doctor
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 3
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Jared has muscular arms and hands; no doubt a result of his career as an emergency room doctor. He has green/brown eyes and dark brown hair. Jared is always clean shaven with a fair toned, smooth complexion. He has bright white teeth and a wide smile, which he shows off every time he comes in. He has successfully completed three marathons and still runs occasionally to keep up his cardio fitness.
Jared is very intelligent and dedicated; attributes he needed to become a physician and learn three other languages. We love that he is an amazing father and takes great pride in his children and their accomplishments. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Jared answered, “To help people have great kids like mine.” Jared is a great donor that is funny, dependable, and compassionate.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.