Meet Miles (12028) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Irish, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Mathematics / Full Time Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Miles’ friendly smile and laid back attitude are the first thing you notice upon meeting him. He has a fit, slim frame. His green brown eyes and thick wavy brown hair suit him perfectly. Miles’ sports a clean cut look with clear, fair skin and a strong profile.
He is extremely intelligent, excelling in academics, especially mathematics. Miles is a very well-spoken man which he supplements by being an avid reader and movie buff. He loves to cook and enjoys watching and playing golf. Miles loves his family and credits his good nature to his caring parents. He is smart, attractive and good-hearted.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.