Meet Orlando (10047) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 185
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Irish, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business & Nonprofit Management / Sales Associate
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Orlando has an extremely genial, outgoing personality. He always comes in with a wide smile and tons of enthusiasm. Orlando is caring, sweet, easy-going and fun. He has a love of animals and hopes to work as the CEO of a non-profit organization in the future. Orlando is incredibly generous and does everything he can to improve the lives of those around him, animal and human alike.
On top of his incredibly jovial personality, Orlando is also very attractive. He has bright blue eyes that are complemented by his straight, light brown hair. Orlando has a smooth, fair complexion with some freckles. However, he partially hides his beautiful skin with a full beard that he keeps trimmed short, giving him a ruggedly handsome look. He has a muscular build from regular weight lifting and participating in a variety of sports. Orlando is a truly incredible person who would make a great donor for any family.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.