Meet Pavl (9983) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 190
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Serbian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Pavl has a beautiful, smooth, olive complexion. He has brown eyes and thick, dark brown hair. He has very symmetrical facial features including a smile with straight, white teeth. Pavl exercises regularly, mostly through sports, to maintain an athletic physique. All of these features make Pavl a very handsome donor.
Pavl is very smart and always ready to engage in thoughtful conversation. He has strong opinions that are based largely on his views and personal experience. Pavl loves to travel and has had the opportunity to visit many different countries all over the world. Each place he visits, he really strives to capture the history and culture. Pavl is also athletic and plays on his college water polo team and on a variety of intramural sports teams. He is competitive but at the same time laid back and outgoing, making it easy for him to make friends. We believe that Pavl’s drive to succeed and his great sense of humor make him a wonderful donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.