Meet Sullivan (10037) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'08"
- Weight (lbs): 160
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Dutch, English
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Industrial Engineering / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 3
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Sullivan has an athletic build with fair skin and a lot of freckles. He has dark blue eyes that contrast with his brown hair. He is extremely active, exercising regularly and playing a variety of sports, his favorite of which is soccer. Sullivan keeps his face clean shaven and his hair short, smiling often to display straight white teeth.
Sullivan is extremely outgoing and eager to strike up a conversation with anyone he meets. He is very laid back and easy going, making him very enjoyable company and a great friend. At the same time, Sullivan is well traveled with an appreciation for art, history, and his European roots. He has an affinity for math but also enjoys being creative with hobbies of guitar and film making. This combination makes Sullivan a great and unique donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.