Meet Theo (9961) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 155
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish, Italian
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: BA Marketing / Marketing Adviser, Legal Aid
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Theo has a definite ‘rock star’ vibe when it comes to his appearance- he is tall and slender, dresses super trendy, and has an ultra-stylish hair cut which certainly compliments his unique character. Theo has a long, oval face, a slender nose, large eyes, high cheekbones, and a strong forehead. He is for sure a very hip and handsome guy!
Theo is best described as cerebral, intellectual, inquisitive, and analytical. He seems to have consistent quest for knowledge, studying a diverse variety of topics and having a unique set of interests and talents. He is very artistically inclined, while also being mechanically and mathematically apt. Theo is self-described as an introvert, but has no problem carrying on in conversation, and is well-suited for his career in Marketing in his ability to communicate and express complex ideas. We love how unique and talented Theo is, and we think he’d be a great donor for any family!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.