Meet Yale (12027) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BS Engineering / Design Engineer
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Yale has a long, lean build with a slender torso, strong shoulders and arms, and long legs. His face is very happy and expressive- he has a square face, a long slender nose, a dominant brow, and a large, cheerful smile. He has a medium skin tone with light olive undertones and rosy cheeks. He has short, thick dark brown hair and dark eyebrows. Overall, his features are very attractive!
Yale is a very smart, dedicated, and hard-working young guy. He excelled academically in high school and college, and has been working his way up the ladder as a Mechanical Engineer for an aerospace company, which he hopes to continue doing for many years. He is a family man, and chats often with the staff about his adorable daughter, whom he takes a lot of pride in. His hobbies are pretty typical of your Pacific Northwestern man- he loves hiking, camping, snowboarding, and off-roading. Yale is all around a super nice, intelligent, and motivated guy, and we think he’d be a great choice for any family!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.