Seattle Sperm Bank & UF Health – Reproductive Medicine
Benefits of the SSB / UF Health collaboration:
- Choose from over 200 highly screened and diverse donors
- FREE shipping to UF Health – Reproductive Medicine with the purchase & shipment of 3+ vials
- Save 25% per shipment vs. our competitors
How it works
For FREE Shipping to UF Health – Reproductive Medicine, a purchase of 3+ vials must be ordered and shipped at one time.
Simply call our office to make an order, or place the order online and enter the following address for UF Health – Reproductive Medicine:
UF Health – Reproductive Medicine
UF Health – Reproductive Medicine
4037 NW 86th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32606
The checkout system will automatically adjust the shipping cost to $0 for Standard Shipping.
For urgent deliveries, regular shipping costs will apply.
Why Seattle Sperm Bank?
- Superior Customer Service – Seattle Sperm Bank (SSB) offers a personalized customer service experience including free Photo-Matching, assistance with donor selection, consultations and genetic consultations. We know our donors! Every customer will speak to someone who interacts with the donor regularly.
- Advanced Genetic Testing – SSB is the first sperm bank to test ALL NEW DONORS (as of September 2015) with an Extended Genetic Panel Carrier Screen. If you know that you, or your egg donor, are a carrier for conditions not covered by our testing, we do our best to get your donor tested for that condition at a reasonable price. Our website has an advanced search tool where carrier screening results can be used for filtering our available donors. Read more HERE.
- Price – SSB now offers free shipping to UF Health- Reproductive Medicine with the purchase and shipment of 3+ vials. We offer the simplest and most transparent pricing structure in the industry. See more details HERE.
- Superior Vial Quality – The SSB lab staff prides themselves on creating the best quality vials. We have not received a single vial quality complaint from CC, and our overall vial complaints are less than 0.1% of vials distributed. Read more HERE.
- Donor Counseling – All donors are evaluated by a counselor with a Master’s of Social Work. This interview helps donors understand the full implications of being a donor, including the possibility of future contact from offspring. It gives us the assurance the donors in the our program are safe and sound individuals.
- Criminal Background Checks and Donor Records Verification – SSB conducts criminal background checks and verifies educational transcripts on all donors. SSB was the first sperm bank to perform criminal background checks on all donors. We have run these reports since our lab opened in 2008. Our reasoning for this was to eliminate any potential donors who had a record of criminal activity that demonstrated antisocial or pathological behavior.
- Seattle Sperm Bank Donor SURE-CHECK – SSB’s proprietary SURE-CHECK system is a 5-Step, double-verified, donor identity system. This guarantees the chain of custody for donor identification from beginning to end. Read more HERE.
- Family Limit – We limit SSB donors to creating 25 families in the U.S., and we adhere to country-specific requirements for donors who get distributed internationally.
- SSB Connects – This is Seattle Sperm Bank’s Free Donor Sibling Registry. Our registry has been setup to help facilitate mutually desired contact between families who share a common donor. Read more HERE
Please give us a call at 206-588-1484 M-F 6:30am-6:00pm PT and Sat 9:00am-3:00pm (PT).