Shipping Donor Sperm domestically and Internationally requires careful handling and specific expertise. Seattle Sperm Bank is the leading U.S. Sperm Bank in International Shipping and Distribution of sperm, and we are licensed to distribute our samples to all U.S. states and territories.
Our industry leading Cryologistics processes and equipment, and International partners allows us distribute our Donor Sperm to a variety of countries worldwide.
We utilize the highest level of CryoShippers, Steel Tanks known as “Dry Shippers” that utilize Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) to maintain the adequate temperature (-180 Degrees Celsius) for both Domestic and International shipments to ensure proper handling and on-time delivery. While other distributors and Sperm Banks use cheaper and/or smaller tanks to save money on shipping, we utilize the highest quality tanks that maintains the proper temperature for up to 2 weeks (standard tanks are 1 week). This allows additional time in case of weather delays, customs clearance, or any unforeseen issues that may occur during transit. It also allows patients to schedule the delivery date a few business days prior to the scheduled insemination. Our greatest priority with any shipment is proper care and on-time delivery, and a stress free process to both the patient and clinic.
Immediately upon ordering, online or via phone, the customer will receive a confirmation email that provides all the details of the order, including Donor Name and Number, Quantity Shipped, Quantity Stored, Patient Details, Delivery Address and Delivery Date, etc.
The confirmation email also includes any “Next Steps” or required forms or paperwork that need to be completed prior to shipment.
Upon shipment of the tank, the patient will automatically receive a tracking number via email. This allows the patient to follow the shipment virtually, and also be notified of delivery.
Watch our demonstration video about what to expect when your shipment arrives. It also includes detailed instructions on properly thawing and using your vials.
Seattle Sperm Bank has developed excellent relationships with all main carriers in the U.S. to ensure the highest level of communication regarding our shipments. This allows us to reach carrier centers and delivery drivers very quickly, if necessary.
Our industry leading equipment include a proprietary shipment software that integrates with UPS technology for shipments. We also have Wi-Fi enabled Temperature monitors, Tilt Monitors, and other safety measures on our Storage and Shipment tanks. This is all to ensure that we remain the leader of shipping sperm samples, and to allow our customers and clinics to receive the samples timely.
Countries We Ship Sperm Directly To:
- USA (Including Puerto Rico and Guam)
- Puerto Rico
- Mexico (Distributor Clinic: Centro de Fertilidad)
- Canada (Distributor Clinic: CAN-AM Cryo; ReproMed)
- Australia (Distributor Clinics of: IVF Australia (NSW); Monash IVF (QLD); Queensland Fertility Group (QLD); Flinders Fertility (SA); Fertility SA (SA); Tasmania IVF (TAS); Compass Fertility (ACT); Canberra Fertility Centre (ACT); Fertility North (WA))
- England (Distributor Clinic: London Sperm Bank)
- Scotland (Distributor Clinic: London Sperm Bank)
- Ireland (Distributor Clinic: London Sperm Bank)
- Northern Ireland (Distributor Clinic: London Sperm Bank)
- South Africa (Distributor Clinic: AndroCryos)
- Brazil (Distributor Clinic: Pro-Seed)
- Argentina (Distributor Clinic: CIMER)
- Hong Kong
- Israel (Distributor Clinic: Assuta Sperm Bank)
Countries We Use European Sperm Bank located in Copenhagen, Denmark To Distribute Sperm To: