Our members are now able to easily request to be added to a wait list for donor vials. Requesting to be added to a wait list for vials is a simple process.
- Make sure you are logged onto the website with your account. You can login from the my-account screen.
- Search for a donor from the Find a Donor screen. Click on a donor to open their profile.
- If a donor has no inventory available, you will see an option to Add to Waitlist on the right hand side of the screen. Select the number of vials you would like to receive, and then click on the Add button.
- Review any information presented to your and click on Add to Waitlist.
- We will contact you when more vials for the requested donor are available. Customer are contacted on a first come first serve basis and there is no guarantee that vials for the selected donor will be available in the future.
- You will have 2 days to decide if you want to purchase the available units before the vials are made available to the next person on the wait-list and/or to the general public.
Purchase An All Access Pass
Get unlimited access to full donor bios, including baby photos, audio interviews, extended profiles, and Keirsey tests.