Meet Bodhi (12046) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight (lbs): 151
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Irish, Italian, Norwegian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Mechanical Engineering / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Bodhi looks like the quintessential ‘boy next door,’ and is one of the most all-around attractive donors in our program. He has a slender but athletic build, strong shoulders, and a rugged square jawline. His Italian heritage comes through in his perfect, medium olive tone skin, thick, dark brown hair, and big, soulful, dark brown eyes.
Bodhi has always had a natural ability to do well in math and science, and is currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering. When he’s not busy studying, he is an absolute outdoors fanatic, spending as much time as he can hiking, backpacking, bike riding, and generally enjoying the Pacific Northwest. He is also a gifted guitar player and has a very mature and well-educated taste in music. Socially, Bodhi is a natural extrovert and a great communicator. Our personal favorite thing about him is his constant upbeat, cheery, and positive attitude- his energy is truly infectious, and we are so happy he is in our donor program!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.