Why use Seattle Sperm Bank?
Because we take pride in our Product, Service and Reputation!
- Superior Customer Service – Seattle Sperm Bank (SSB) offers a personalized customer service experience including free Photo-Matching, assistance with donor selection, in-person consultations and genetic consultations. We know our donors! Every customer will speak to someone who interacts with the donor regularly.
- Advanced Genetic Testing – SSB is the only sperm bank to test ALL new donors (as of September 2015) with an extended Genetic Panel Carrier Screen. If patients know they are carriers for conditions not covered by SSB testing, we are very accommodating in helping them get a donor tested for that condition. Read more HERE.
- Price – SSB can save patients up to 30% per shipment. As compared to our competitors, our per-vial cost, shipping and extended donor information are all more affordable. See more details HERE.
- Donor Counseling – SSB is also the only sperm bank to have all donors evaluated by a counselor with a Master’s of Social Work. This interview helps donors understand the full implications of being a donor, including the possibility of future contact from offspring. It gives us the assurance the donors in the our program are safe and sound individuals.
- Criminal Background Checks and Donor Records Verification – SSB conducts criminal background checks and verifies educational transcripts on all donors.
- Seattle Sperm Bank Donor SURE-CHECK – SSB’s proprietary SURE-CHECK system is a 5-Step, double-verified, donor identity system. This guarantees the chain of custody for donor identification from beginning to end. Read more HERE.
- Family Limit – We limit SSB donors to creating 25 families in the U.S., and we adhere to country-specific requirements for donors who get distributed internationally.
- Vial Quality – The SSB lab staff prides themselves on creating the best quality vials. We receive quality complaint forms on less than 0.1% of vials distributed. Read more HERE.
- Accreditations – SSB is accredited and/or licensed by the following: FDA, CLIA, New York State, State of Maryland, State of California. Please visit our Licenses and Accreditations page HERE.