Request Genetic Testing on a Donor
Over the past decade, carrier screening has evolved to include more genetic conditions than ever before. Depending on the carrier screening lab and the date of testing, the patient’s or egg source’s panel may not always be the same as the sperm donor’s panel. If you would like to request additional testing on a donor, to have them screened for an autosomal recessive genetic condition that was not already included on their original panel, please complete this form:
Would you like to request additional carrier screening on a donor?
We are here to help.
How does supplemental testing work:
- Complete the form below
- The genetic counseling team will review your request and contact you if more information is needed
- Within 1-2 business days, we will contact the donor to obtain consent for additional screening and to coordinate the donor’s DNA sample collection.
- You will be informed if your donor agrees to participate in testing
- You will be billed $550 once the testing is underway
- Results are reported ~3-4 weeks from the time the DNA sample is collected
Additional Questions? Contact us at Genetics@seattlespermbank.com or (206) 588-1484
Request Supplemental Testing on a Donor
"*" indicates required fields
Additional Questions? Genetics@seattlespermbank.com or schedule a complimentary genetic consult