Meet Ford (10031) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 160
- Blood: B Rh-
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Australian, Caucasian, German, Italian, Native American
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Criminology / Police Officer
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Ford is 6 feet tall with a lean and muscular build. He does regular cardio and weightlifting and maintains a healthy vegan diet to stay in peak physical shape. He has brown eyes and brown hair, although he keeps his head shaved. Ford is clean shaven and almost always smiling to show off straight white teeth and dimples on either side. Ford has an infectious laugh and his presence always puts us in a good mood.
Ford has a very jovial personality and loves to laugh. He is usually outgoing and chatty when he comes in which makes it hard for us to picture him as a tough cop, but he assures us that he turns on his cop personality for work. Ford likes to keep busy with a wide range of hobbies and is always looking to learn something new. His time in the military and current career as a police officer show just how hard working he is. Ford is a very intelligent and unique donor with a great personality.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.