Meet Gus (12050) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 183
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Danish, Irish, Romanian, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Biochemistry and Neurobiology / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Gus is especially muscular and athletic, with a strong, medium build and big arms. He has a rugged square jawline and face, with bright, blue/green eyes, light blonde hair, and a fair skin tone that has a light tan in the summer. Overall has a very attractive face and physique.
Gus, like many of our donors, is taking advantage of the great medical facilities in the area; he is currently working as a Medical Scribe and holds a Biochemistry and Neurobiology degree, with an ultimate goal to go back to school to become a M.D. and surgeon. In his spare time, he loves to stay active by weight lifting, running, hiking, and playing football. He also plays drums and loves spending time with his immediate family, all of whom are still especially close. Gus is a great guy with a terrific drive and ambition!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.