Meet Maddox (8703) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 183
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Fine Arts / Graphic Designer
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 32 mutations
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease Type A: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease Type B: Non-Carrier
- Tay-Sachs Disease (Counsyl): Non-Carrier
- Tay-Sachs Disease (LabCorp): Inc
This ½ Italian donor stands tall (at 6’1’’) with an athletic build and brilliant smile. He has a tanned complexion and dark brown hair. He has a full sleeve of tattoos on one of his arms and dresses in a casual and chic fashion.
When we asked Maddox about some of his strong sides he replied, “One of my greatest assets is being able to comprehend multiple perspectives and truly understand other people’s points of view. I find this makes me a great friend, good communicator, quality business associate, accentuates my open-mindedness and in general helps me to make the best decisions possible. I’d also note my passion for self improvement both physically, mentally and socially.”
Maddox is inherently friendly and outgoing; everyone in the lab knows him and loves chatting with him, as he is really witty and intelligent. He is incredibly vibrant with a contagious upbeat mood; he is quick to put a smile on your face just by seeing him walk through the door.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.
|Karyotyping||Normal Male Karyoptype, 46XY|
|Fanconi anemia type C||Non-Carrier|
|glycogen storage disease type Ia||Non-Carrier|
|hexosaminidase A deficiency (including Tay-Sachs disease)||Non-Carrier|
|Niemann-Pick disease type A and B||Non-Carrier|
|spinal muscular atrophy||No disease-causing mutations detected (2 copies or more)|