Meet Abner (9873) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 200
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: British, Caucasian, Czech, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Engineering, B.A. History / Operations Manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Abner is tall with large muscles from his athletic lifestyle and regular exercise. He enjoys playing a variety of sports and engaging in just about any outdoor activity. Abner has thick, wavy, dark brown hair and big green/brown eyes. He has an equally dark beard that he keeps short and neatly trimmed, hiding his small dimples. Abner has masculine features that make him a very handsome individual.
Abner is very athletic, intelligent and outgoing. He played sports at the Division I collegiate level but also has an artistic side, enjoying painting and ceramics. He has exceptional interpersonal skills and is quick to laugh and make those around him laugh and feel completely at ease. Abner is an amazing father and we love how family oriented he is. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Abner answered, “It’s a special thing to be a part of – science can be a wonderful thing.” Abner is a patriotic, strong, athletic and good-humored donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.