Meet Aldo (9938) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 165
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Lebanese, Norwegian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: M.S. Environmental Technologies Management / After school program manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Aldo has a lean, defined build; a result of his regular cardio and participation in a variety of recreational sports. He has straight brown hair that is complemented by stunning blue/green eyes. Aldo usually has a beard that is kept trimmed short, but will occasionally shave to reveal a clean, clear complexion. Aldo is very friendly, but has a sweet, somewhat shy smile full of straight white teeth.
Aldo is incredibly compassionate and caring. He is passionate about the environment and well-being of future generations. He currently works with children and hopes to have a future working in the field of environmental science, putting his degree to good use. Aldo is also athletic, playing a variety of sports recreationally, and can read music and play the piano. He can be quiet, but once comfortable Aldo is funny and intelligent, having thoughtful and engaging conversation and we believe he is a wonderful person and great donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.