Meet Allister (9993) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight (lbs): 135
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, French, German, Irish, Norwegian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Finance & Accounting / Operations Analyst
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Allister has very sharp, angular facial features including prominent cheek bones and a strong jaw line. He has well-defined muscles that are long and lean and he stays fit with regular cardio and weight lifting. He is very athletic and grew up playing in a variety of sports, still participating today in many sports at a recreational level. Allister has dark blue eyes and straight blonde hair with a medium skin tone. He has a smooth complexion that he keeps clean shaven for a very clean cut look, making him an attractive young man.
Allister is confident and outgoing, making friends easily in any situation. He is a strong leader but always looks to lighten the situation by making people smile. Allister is driven and smart, setting goals for himself and doing his best to achieve them. His ambition and drive coupled with his athletic ability make Allister a great donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.