Meet Amir (10010) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight (lbs): 157
- Blood: O Rh-
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Persian, Persian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: Mind-Body Wellness Certification / Real Estate
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Amir has a lean build with long, defined muscles. The first thing we notice about Amir are his large green eyes that stand out against his dark brown hair and medium skin tone. He keeps his face clean shaven and his hair short. Aside from his beautiful green eyes, the most noticeable thing about Amir is his infectious smile. These features make Amir a very attractive donor.
Amir is possibly one of our nicest donors. He is always happy, with a broad smile and easy going demeanor. He is relaxed and optimistic and his presence always has a positive effect on those around him. We love how family oriented Amir is and what an impact his relationship with his family has had on him. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Amir answered, “To give everyone the opportunity of having a family.” Amir is a donor that is sweet, patient and ever the optimist.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.