Meet Aristotle (10027) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 220
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, Dutch, French-Canadian, German, Irish, Mexican
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: M.A. Forensic Anthropolgy and Religious Studies, B.A. Anthropology / Archaeological Monitor
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Open Donor: Aristotle
Aristotle stands at six foot even with broad shoulders. He exercises regularly by doing martial arts and cardiovascular activities. Aristotle has thick, wavy blonde hair and with a fair skin tone. He also has a thick beard that he keeps neatly trimmed so it does not hide his wide smile or dimples. Aristotle’s most noticeable trait is probably his piercing blue eyes that light up when he talks about something he is passionate about.
Aristotle has a very calm, laid back demeanor but is passionate when it comes to issues he believes in. He is hard diligent and thorough with a wide variety of interests ranging from music to wildlife conservation to anthropology and his own heritage. Aristotle is incredibly hardworking and always looking to learn new things and increase his own knowledge. He is also caring and compassionate, always looking to develop more than superficial relationships with those around him. We believe that it his easy going personality coupled with his compassion and hardworking personality make Aristotle a wonderful donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.