Meet Arjun (12074) – Open ID Donor – New Donor!.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 185
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: East Indian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BDS (Indian DDS) / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: No
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Arjun has an incredibly sweet and soft spoken nature. Every time he is in our office, Arjun personally greets everyone he sees with a friendly smile and a warm hello. Arjun is very handsome- he has a beautiful medium complexion that pairs well with his large, deep brown eyes and thick dark brown hair. He has a trim oval face with a square jawline, thick dark eyebrows, and an amazing, full smile. He stands tall at 6’2 and sports a fit and lean frame. Arjun loves to stay in shape and keeps fit by playing handball.
Arjun was a Dentist in India, and now living in the states, is studying to become a certified dentist here as well. He is extremely smart and well-spoken, which comes across the moment you meet him. Arjun’s striking good looks and endearing personality make him an excellent donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.