Meet Arthur (9996) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 160
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Norwegian, Portuguese
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business Administration / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Arthur is very attractive with light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. He keeps his hair short, but when it grows out you can see how wavy and thick it is. Arthur is very active; engaging in soccer, skateboarding, weightlifting and other activities on a regular basis. All these forms of exercise give him well-defined muscles. Arthur also has a very straight, white smile that he shows off whenever he comes into the office.
Arthur is incredibly sweet with a very mellow and laid back personality. He is a little shy and quiet at first, but will open up after a short period to display his truly relaxed and kind personality. Arthur is also athletic, and played a wide range of sports in high school. Aside from his good looks and athletic prowess, Arthur is also very sweet, sincere and has an amazingly close relationship with his family and happily acknowledges the hand they played in shaping the amazing young man he is today.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.