Meet Bryden (9994) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 160
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Irish, Polish, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Economics / Nonprofit Manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Bryden has chocolately brown hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin, with slightly rosy cheeks and a great, big smile that lights up a room. He has a medium build, is in good shape, and is very well kept.
Bryden is particularly thoughtful and articulate, with a witty, dry sense of humor and great communication skills. Our favorite thing about Bryden is his compassion for helping others- Although majoring in Economics, he is extremely passionate about his career in the non-profit sector, currently managing a center for at-risk teens in the area to help them pursue and attain higher education. Bryden is also very well-traveled, and enjoys exercising outside, reading, playing drums, and camping. If you are looking for someone who is particularly intelligent and compassionate, Bryden would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.