Meet Caleb (9922) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 245
- Blood: A Rh-
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, Hispanic, Italian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business Management / Student Athlete, Food Delivery
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Caleb has a very strong, muscular build, a result of playing on a Division I college sports team and is always striving to increase his strength. He has large, dark brown eyes and matching thick brown hair. Caleb keeps his hair trimmed short and usually has some scruff to give him a rugged look. Caleb is a very handsome young man.
Caleb is also a very sweet and caring individual. He strives to always see the best in people and is very close with his family. When Caleb comes in he always takes a few moments to ask how the weekend was or chat about sports. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Caleb answered, “Nothing is more special than having a baby, and I want to be able to help other people experience the joys of being parents.” Caleb is very genuine and down to earth, and we think this, combined with his athletic prowess, would make him a wonderful donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.