Meet Calen (9981) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 190
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Russian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Biology / Baseball coach, Sales
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Calen has Hollywood good looks with his dark, angular features and a stunning smile. He has thick, dark brown hair and large dark eyebrows, high cheekbones, a rugged square jawline, and a strong brow line. He has a medium build, and a natural atheism from a lifetime commitment to sports. Calen usually has a dark, short beard, and dresses casually but put-together.
Calen comes from a family of brothers, all of whom are athletes. Calen’s sport is Baseball, which he has played professionally (Farm Team, AAA) for several years. He has a natural ability for math and science, with an undergrad degree in Biology. Calen is a natural extrovert and a great communicator. If you are looking for someone who Is outgoing, dedicated, and active, Calen would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.