Meet Casey (12045) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'04"
- Weight (lbs): 205
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Irish, Welsh
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: MPH, MD / Resident Physician
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Casey Staff Impression
Casey is tall and lean, with a strong core and built up shoulders, arms, and leg muscles from competing in triathlons. His face is caring and bright, with handsome, green/brown eyes, an energetic smile, rosy cheeks, and a strong brow line. He has a fair skin tone, dark brown hair, and a bunch of fun freckles on his face and arms.
Casey is beyond charming. His intellect, wit, and amazing interpersonal skills make him one of the staff’s absolute favorites to chat with. His personal accomplishments make him an undeniably great donor. He is a resident physician, currently specializing in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Prior to his residency, he earned his MPH (Masters of Public Health), and, fueled by his passion for providing Global Health services, traveled to and lived in Africa for two years. In general, Casey is extremely well-traveled, and has an inspired world view from being a part of so many different cultures. He is also very musically inclined, coming from a family of singers, musicians, and performers- he has sung professionally for some time, as well as playing piano, sax, and jazz bass. There is much more we could say about Casey- suffice it to say, he would be an amazing choice for any family!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.