Meet Asher (12059) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight (lbs): 190
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: British, Caucasian, Finnish, French, German, Scottish, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BA English / Barista
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Asher has boyish good looks and a smart, caring face. He has large, deep brown eyes, a long nose, a dominant brow, a wide smile, and a handsome oval face shape. His hair is thick and dark brown, and his complexion is smooth and fair, with a subtle rosy undertone. Asher has a medium build and looks in shape without looking overly athletic.
Asher is more quiet and reserved by nature, but is incredibly well-spoken and very easy to talk to. His natural intellect and witty sense of humor really show through when chatting with him. Asher is a writer, a singer, and loves to spend time in the kitchen cooking. He is currently in grad school to be a teacher, which will definitely suit his personality well, as he loves helping others. If you are looking for someone who is kind, smart, and creative, Asher would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.