Meet Cole (9975) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Danish, English, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BS Biology / Paralegal
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy Number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Cole’s quiet demeanor and charming smile make him handsome and mysterious. Standing tall at 6’3" he has long fit arms and an athletic frame that he maintains by playing soccer, basketball, and doing parkour. He keeps his brown hair clean and stylish which suits his overall nice guy look.
Cole describes himself as driven and goal oriented. He places a great importance on family and wishes to have his own one day. Cole is a leader and thrives to learn. This is apparent by his ability to speak Mandarin and excel in math. His hobbies include reading a good book, baking, and running. Cole is an overall kind man. All these qualities make him an excellent choice.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.