Meet Cory (9859) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 162
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, French, Italian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. in International Business / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: No
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 32 mutations
- Citrullinemia Type 1: Non-Carrier
- 21-hydroxylase Deficient Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia: Non-Carrier
- Cystinosis: Non-Carrier
- GJB2-related DFNB1 Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss And Deafness: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type V: Non-Carrier
- Wilson Disease: Non-Carrier
Cory has a kind smile and gentle demeanor. His fair skin and dark hair contrast nicely, and his big brown eyes are always twinkling. Cory maintains a swimmer’s build, with long, lean, strong muscles and a solid frame. His face is oval with a nicely defined chin, and his cheeks usually contain a rosy hue. This donor absolutely has boyish good looks.
Like most young men his age, Cory enjoys hanging out with friends, playing and watching sports, and simply relaxing. However, he is extremely focused when it comes to his studies of International Business; he is even learning Portuguese and Japanese so that he may travel and work in Brazil and Japan one day after he receives his degree. An all-around good person, Cory is a fantastic donor.