Meet Ethan (10017) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight (lbs): 135
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Dutch, English, French, Spanish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: Float Spa Consultant / A.A. Sustainability
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Ethan is a good-looking young man. He has long, thick wavy brown hair that create a stunning contrast with his bright blue eyes. Ethan usually has a beard, but will occasionally come in clean shaven and looks handsome either way. He is 5’10” with a medium build and well defined muscles. Ethan is extremely healthy and active, maintaining a vegan diet and engaging in high intensity workouts on an almost daily basis.
Ethan has an amazing personality! He is genuine, passionate and enthusiastic about life and all it has to offer. At the same time, Ethan is incredibly laid back and go-with-the-flow. He believes that everything happens for a reason and makes the most of every experience he has. Ethan loves to travel, meet new people and discover new cultures. He is excited to be part of the program and is looking forward to helping families and possibly meeting future offspring. We truly cannot say enough good things about Ethan.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.