Meet Finnegan (12043) – Anonymous Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'05"
- Weight (lbs): 130
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Mix, African-American, Norwegian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: MA, Museum Studies, Anthropology / Museum Professional
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Finnegan has a small, lean frame, with slender toned muscles and a narrow torso. He has thick, curly black hair, soulful brown eyes, and a smattering of freckles against his smooth, medium skin. He has a small, angular face and an astute and welcoming expression.
Finnegan always speaks very thoughtfully and intelligently; he has a B.A. in Anthropology and a Masters degree in Museum Studies, currently working as a Front Office Manager for a great museum in the Seattle area. Finnegan prides himself on being politically active and being involved in many social issues impacting his local and global communities; we value his adventurous spirit, his strong work ethic, and his kindness. Finnegan is all around a great donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.