Meet Gage (12011) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 5'08"
- Weight (lbs): 145
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Romanian, Russian
- Jewish Ancestry: Yes
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Marine Biology / Naturalist, Wilderness Guide
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Gage has a lean build, with a slender torso and shoulders and toned, muscular legs. He has medium skin which tans very well in the summer, brown hair, bright blue/green eyes, and a dazzling smile. He has a handsome, angular face, great cheekbones, and a prominent nose.
Gage is an avid naturalist and wilderness explorer. He studied Marine Biology, has lead whaling tours off the coast of the PNW, as well as his current job as a naturalist and hiking guide for a private wilderness exploration cruise tour in Alaska. He also loves kayaking, skiing, and ultimate Frisbee, making him the perfect PNW outdoorsmen archetype. Gage loves to engage in conversation with everyone in the office; he is thoughtful, genuine, and kind, as well as a fantastic story teller, which puts him among the top favorites of the staff. If you are looking for someone who is outgoing, courageous, and full of spirit, Gage would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.