Meet Garrick (9923) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 205
- Blood: O Rh-
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Mechanical Engineering / Healthcare IT Consultant
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Garrick has a tall, lean build, and is in great shape without looking overly athletic. He has light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and his best feature is his bright, beautiful smile that lights up the room. He has a square face and light to medium skin tone that tans in the summer.
Garrick is one of the most mechanically and technologically inclined donors we have had. He designed and built race cars in college and plans on a future in industrial/mechanical design. He owns a 3D printer and spends a lot of his free time using his computer to sculpt or design parts for his cars. He also is super passionate about traveling and has been able to see a lot of the world through his job as a contracted IT consultant- he hopes to continue to travel for many years and enjoys the enriching experience of being a part of other cultures. If you are looking for someone who is laid back, independent, technical, and adventurous, Garrick would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.