Meet Hamilton (9970) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'05"
- Weight (lbs): 215
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Czech, English, German, Irish, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. International Political Economy, Religion and Gender Studies / Rowing Coach
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Hamilton is one of our tallest donors at 6’5”. He has strong, broad shoulders, long legs and arms, and a medium to large athletic build. Hamilton’s face is best described as caring and smart- he has twinkling brown eyes, a comforting smile, slightly rosy cheeks, and a handsome jawline and forehead. He has wavy, light brown hair and a nice tan.
Hamilton has a kind, soothing voice and always speaks thoughtfully and articulately. He has explored many different interests and studies over the last few years, most notably getting a Master’s degree in Sports Education and Coaching, which he uses as a professional Rowing coach. His has a variety of interesting hobbies and activities, including ballet, woodworking, gardening, cooking, and speech. He is also exceptionally well-traveled and cultured. All around, Hamilton is a staff favorite, and if you are looking for someone particularly smart and compassionate, he would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.