Meet Hank (9984) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: A.A. Emergency Medicine Science / EMT, Archival Film Specialist
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Hank’s face is especially warm, engaging, and bright, with dazzling bright blue eyes, a huge smile, and rosy cheeks. He has light blonde hair and a fair complexion. He has a medium build, and a seemingly natural ability to stay in shape. His keen eye for men’s fashion and thick blonde beard suit his creative and eccentric spirit.
Hank’s outgoing personality and impeccable wit are extremely infectious, which makes him one of our favorite donors to interact with in the office. He is definitely the artistic type; he has an avid interest in film, is an amateur landscape photographer, and plays drums in a band. Career wise, he is an EMT, with future plans to go back to school and finish his nursing degree in the near future to be an ER/Trauma nurse. Hank is a smart, funny, and truly entertaining person, and we think all around he is an amazing donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.