Meet Harrison (10020) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 210
- Blood: O Rh-
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Irish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: MBA, B.A. Marketing and Management / Global Procurement Manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Harrison stands at six feet even with an athletic build. He stays in shape by lifting and playing basketball, a sport he played at the collegiate level. Harrison has light brown hair and green/brown eyes that pair nicely with his fair complexion. He usually has a short beard that is kept neatly trimmed, giving him a more ruggedly handsome appearance. While Harrison normally comes in dressed very casually, we have seen how handsome he is in dressed in a suit.
Harrison is extremely confident with a sarcastic personality and great sense of humor. He seems to be at ease in any situation and is always ready to engage in some witty repartee. Harrison is extremely athletic as well as intelligent, earning a business degree but also minoring in engineering. We love how affectionately he talks about his son and how he strives to make the best of any situation. Harrison is a fun, outgoing and passionate donor that we believe would make a great match for any family.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.