Meet Ivan (9925) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'02"
- Weight (lbs): 220
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Romanian
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Ivan is tall with a very muscular build, resulting from his regular weightlifting routine. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair to complement his medium skin tone that darkens with time in the sun. He keeps his face clean shaven and his hair short, but it’s long enough to hint at loose curls that would show if he grew it out. Ivan always comes in with a big, wide smile that displays straight white teeth.
Ivan is a quick learner and hardworking, which we believe will do him to do great things. He has a lot of ambition and is always striving to improve himself, those around him, and the world. He is very outgoing and caring, and when asked why he wants to be a donor, Ivan answered, “I personally want to and enjoy helping people and this is a good way to bring happiness and joy to a family by helping them have kids.” Ivan is personable, caring and genuine, making him a fantastic donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.