Meet Jeb (12020) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Light Brown
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight (lbs): 165
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Italian, Welsh
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Business Management and Marketing / Regional Sales Manager
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Jeb Staff Impression
Jeb has thick, wavy, light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and a medium complexion with olive undertones that tans very dark in the summer, which he accredits to his Italian heritage. He has a lean, medium build and is very athletic. Jeb’s face is all around incredibly handsome- he has a square jawline, great cheekbones, large eyes, and a large, friendly smile.
Jeb had a very successful collegiate career, graduating with a double major in Business Management and Marketing. Not surprisingly, he has been working his way up the corporate ladder, now serving as a Regional Manager for a major beverage distributor. Jeb is a huge food and wine enthusiast; some of his other hobbies include wakeboarding, hunting, fishing, and traveling in general. He also comes from a long line of athletes- both his father and his two brothers played college football, and Jeb also participated in football, wrestling, golf, and tennis before becoming more involved in academics. Jeb is a friendly, charismatic, and smart guy, and makes an amazing donor!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.