Meet Jude (12044) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'05"
- Weight (lbs): 185
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, English, German, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: MD / Physician Researcher
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Jude Staff Impression
Jude is slender and very tall, has long arms and legs, and stays in great shape physically without looking overly athletic. He has an incredibly handsome face- big brown/green eyes, long nose, wide smile, and an attractive, square jaw line. He has fair to medium skin and neatly cut brown hair. His look is always very professional and polished.
Jude has a humble and unassuming attitude while in the office, but happens to be one of the most brilliant and accomplished young donors we have. He had an illustrious academic career, not only earning his M.D., but also an MBA and MS in Biomedical Engineering. He is currently a resident physician and researcher, and somehow still makes time to enjoy pursuing a variety of hobbies and interests, including playing the piano, reading, skiing, long distance running, learning new languages, and traveling. We are more than thrilled to have Jude in our donor program!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.