Meet Kai (9950) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 5'09"
- Weight (lbs): 169
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: BS Biology / Clinical Parasitologist Technician
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Kai has very light blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. He is naturally fair but has a light tan in the summer. Kai has a medium frame and is very athletic; he has a naturally good physique and enjoys hiking and rock climbing to stay in shape. Kai has an oval face, a nice nose and a beautiful smile. Overall, he is a very handsome and attractive donor.
Kai is a talented and interesting person. His hobbies are varied and include writing, writing and playing music (guitar and electric bass guitar), drawing, and woodworking. He was a professional carpenter for several years before going back to school to get a degree in biology, which he now uses as a Biological Analyst. Kai describes himself as very easy going and open-minded; we appreciate his wry sense of humor and passion for artistic self-expression. If you are looking for someone creative and caring, Kai would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.