Meet Keats (9990) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Height: 6'04"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: B Rh+
- CMV: -
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, Lebanese, Scottish, Swedish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.S. Physics; Ph.D. Structural Engineering / Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Keats has a long and lean build, with toned arms and shoulders and long legs. He has thick, dark brown, wavy hair, and beautiful light olive skin that tans fairly dark. He has blue/green, slightly down-turned eyes, a wide smile, large white teeth, an oval face, and a well-defined chin.
Keats is very accomplished both in academics and sports. He played many sports as a child through high school, including basketball, soccer, swimming, water polo, and lacrosse. In college, he took up rugby and is still playing into his post-grad years. He also grew up naturally talented at music and played several instruments including drums, cello, and trumpet. Keats is pursuing a graduate degree in Structural Engineering and Mechanics, and is self-described to be very good at creative thinking and working with his hands. He also is an avid cook and loves to experiment in the kitchen. If you are looking for someone who is well-rounded, creative, and outgoing, Keats would be a great choice for you!
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.