Meet Kyle (9965) – Anonymous Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Brown/Green
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 6'01"
- Weight (lbs): 185
- Blood: A Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Caucasian, German
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Political Science, Commercial Pilot License / Commercial Pilot
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: No
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested, and found to be negative, for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Kyle is tall and tan with brown hair and green/brown eyes. He exercises regularly by lifting and doing cardio which results in a lean, defined build. Kyle is almost always smiling to show off his straight white teeth. He is typically clean shaven but will occasionally sport a 5 o’clock shadow to give himself a more rugged, but still very handsome, look.
Kyle has a bachelor’s and is currently going to school for aviation. He has a great sense of humor and is incredibly sweet and genuine. He is always looking for the best in people and is full of compliments for everyone in the office. When asked why he wants to be a donor, Kyle answered, “I like to help people and if I have something they need or could use, even better.” Kyle is sweet, intelligent and outgoing and we believe he would make a fabulous donor.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.