Meet Liam (9947) – Open ID Donor.Back to Donor Search
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blonde
- Height: 6'03"
- Weight (lbs): 180
- Blood: O Rh+
- CMV: +
- Ethnicity: Finnish, German, Scottish
- Jewish Ancestry: No
- Education/Occupation: B.A. Music and Biology / Dentistry Student
- Live Birth / Pregnancy Confirmed: Yes
- Extended Testing: Yes
- Genetically tested for: View
- Karyotyping: 46, XY
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Copy number 2
- Cystic Fibrosis: Non-Carrier for 99 mutations
- ABCC8-related Hyperinsulinism: Non-Carrier
- Alpha Thalassemia: Non-Carrier
- Bloom Syndrome: Non-Carrier
- Canavan Disease: Non-Carrier
- Familial Dysautonomia: Non-Carrier
- Fanconi Anemia Type C: Non-Carrier
- Gaucher Disease: Non-Carrier
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: Non-Carrier
- Hb Beta Chain-related Hemoglobinopathy (including Beta Thalassemia And Sickle Cell Disease): Non-Carrier
- Hexosaminidase A Deficiency (including Tay-Sachs Disease): Non-Carrier
- Joubert Syndrome 2: Non-Carrier
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Non-Carrier
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease Type 1B: Non-Carrier
- Mucolipidosis IV: Non-Carrier
- NEB-related Nemaline Myopathy: Non-Carrier
- Niemann-Pick Disease, SMPD1-associated: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 1F: Non-Carrier
- Usher Syndrome Type 3: Non-Carrier
- Walker-Warburg Syndrome: Non-Carrier
Liam is one of our most handsome donors, standing just over six-feet tall with wavy blonde hair and crystal-blue eyes. This donor is also one of our most active, as he competes in triathlons and frequently rides his bike, kayaks, hikes, and rock climbs. As such, Liam has a fabulous build, with lean, sturdy muscles and broad shoulders.
More than just a handsome face, Liam speaks fluent German, writes and performs saxophone music, and paints creatively. He is extremely driven, as he attends dentistry school now, and has aims to also own an organic apple orchard and start a local art foundation. Liam truly is the whole package, and we could not be more appreciative to have him in our program.
Over the years, we have expanded our genetic testing of donors as genetic knowledge and technology have advanced. As a result, not all donors have been tested for the same conditions or with the same methods. All donors have undergone genetic testing for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Karyotyping. However, many donors have had more extensive testing performed.
This donor has been evaluated for carrier status of the listed conditions. A negative result reduces, but does not eliminate, the likelihood of the donor being a carrier. If you are a known carrier of a genetic condition please contact us, and we will provide a copy of the donor's test reports to your physician and/or genetic counselor.